[Gambas-user] Resolve error compiling Gambas 3.6.x . gb.pdf -> File: PDFDoc.h not found

B Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Sun Nov 9 08:07:27 CET 2014

On Sun, 9 Nov 2014 07:02:02 +0100
"ePost" <epost at ...3386...> wrote:

> Hello Gambas users,
>
> How to resolve error compiling Gambas 3.6.x . gb.pdf -> File: PDFDoc.h not
> found.
>
> Just install package: libpoppler-private-dev.
> This package is only included if compiling Gambas 3 (version <= 3.4.2)
> Please add this package to compiling Gambas 3 (version >= 3.6 or /trunk
> version)
> (http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html)
>
> I checked out from /trunk and now I have Gambas 3.6.90.?
> Regarding to my postings before: I solved my problems myself.
>
> I am senior software developer and I am working with VB in Microsoft Visual
> Studio.
> What I most miss is, that the value of the variable is not displayed
> (Tooltip) in debug mode when the mouse cursor is over it.
>
> Best regards
> SIMON KELLNER
>

> SIMON,
This is very confusing post.
1) "How to resolve error compiling Gambas 3.6.x . gb.pdf -> File: PDFDoc.h not
> found."
b) Just what the (excuse the Australian slang here) "ducking hell" does "I am senior software developer and I am working with VB in Microsoft Visual Studio". have anything to do with prawns?
Please try and rephrase your post in something that makes the least bit of sense to this audience.
Calm down and ask a sensible question.

B Bruen <bbruen at ...3391...>