[Gambas-user] Resolve error compiling Gambas 3.6.x . gb.pdf -> File: PDFDoc.h not found

ePost epost at ...3386...
Sun Nov 9 07:02:02 CET 2014

Hello Gambas users,

How to resolve error compiling Gambas 3.6.x . gb.pdf -> File: PDFDoc.h not
found.

Just install package: libpoppler-private-dev.
This package is only included if compiling Gambas 3 (version <= 3.4.2)
Please add this package to compiling Gambas 3 (version >= 3.6 or /trunk
version)
(http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html)

I checked out from /trunk and now I have Gambas 3.6.90.?
Regarding to my postings before: I solved my problems myself.

I am senior software developer and I am working with VB in Microsoft Visual
Studio.
What I most miss is, that the value of the variable is not displayed
(Tooltip) in debug mode when the mouse cursor is over it.

Best regards
SIMON KELLNER