[Gambas-user] Resolve error compiling Gambas 3.6.x . gb.pdf -> File: PDFDoc.h not found

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 9 10:40:53 CET 2014

Le 09/11/2014 07:02, ePost a écrit :
> Hello Gambas users,
>
> How to resolve error compiling Gambas 3.6.x . gb.pdf -> File: PDFDoc.h not
> found.
>
> Just install package: libpoppler-private-dev.
> This package is only included if compiling Gambas 3 (version <= 3.4.2)
> Please add this package to compiling Gambas 3 (version >= 3.6 or /trunk
> version)
> (http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html)
>
> I checked out from /trunk and now I have Gambas 3.6.90.?
> Regarding to my postings before: I solved my problems myself.

I guess you are talking about a development package. Which distribution
do you use?

> I am senior software developer and I am working with VB in Microsoft Visual
> Studio.
> What I most miss is, that the value of the variable is not displayed
> (Tooltip) in debug mode when the mouse cursor is over it.

At the moment you have to select it in the code to see it, or you can
use the local variable panel below. I will see if I can implement that
without too many hurdles.

Benoît Minisini