[Gambas-user] feature suggestions: detach and rearrange tabs

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Thu May 22 00:05:23 CEST 2014

On Wed, 21 May 2014, Kevin Fishburne wrote:
> On 05/20/2014 08:11 AM, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> > Le 20/05/2014 04:15, Kevin Fishburne a ?crit :
> >> Wow. Works brilliantly.
> > Cool.
> >
> >> The only wonky thing I've found is reattaching a detached tab adds it
> >> to the root IDE GUI instead of down with all the other tabs.
> > What are you talking about?
> >
> >> Not a big deal, as the module/class can just be double-clicked in the
> >> left pane to restore it. Dual monitor users: Rejoice! Thanks,
> >> Beno?t.
> >>
> >> I also just noticed that after detaching a tab, I can attach it to
> >> other programs, such as Thunderbird. That's fucking nuts. Love it.
> >> :)
> > WTF are you talking about again? You are kidding?
> >

> Maybe this is normal KDE behavior that I've never noticed, but here is a
> video capture of me first detaching a tab and attaching it to a console
> window, then reattaching it back to the GAMBAS IDE:
>
> http://eightvirtues.com/sanctimonia/misc/GAMBAS%20Tabs.mp4
>
> Maybe I'm holding it wrong? :)

Sweet but it doesn't work like this over here... (with TDE).

Also, I noticed you are still using large embedded arrays in your code. Do
we need to work the cons over again? :-)

Regards,
Tobi