[Gambas-user] feature suggestions: detach and rearrange tabs

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu May 22 00:21:40 CEST 2014

Le 21/05/2014 22:47, Kevin Fishburne a écrit :
>>> Wow. Works brilliantly.
>> Cool.
>>
>>> The only wonky thing I've found is reattaching a detached tab adds it
>>> to the root IDE GUI instead of down with all the other tabs.
>> What are you talking about?
>>
>>> Not a big deal, as the module/class can just be double-clicked in the
>>> left pane to restore it. Dual monitor users: Rejoice! Thanks,
>>> Benoît.
>>>
>>> I also just noticed that after detaching a tab, I can attach it to
>>> other programs, such as Thunderbird. That's fucking nuts. Love it.
>>> :)
>> WTF are you talking about again? You are kidding?
>>

> Maybe this is normal KDE behavior that I've never noticed, but here is a
> video capture of me first detaching a tab and attaching it to a console
> window, then reattaching it back to the GAMBAS IDE:
>
> http://eightvirtues.com/sanctimonia/misc/GAMBAS%20Tabs.mp4
>
> Maybe I'm holding it wrong? :)

Ah, ok! This has nothing to do with Gambas. This is a KDE Oxygen window
manager feature that allows to display different top levels windows in
the same top-level tab.

--
Benoît Minisini