[Gambas-user] gb.db.postgresql – These Components Are Disabled

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Mon May 19 00:41:54 CEST 2014

On zo, 2014-05-18 at 20:38 +0200, gian wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> compiling Gambas3 following the instructions Gambas Documentation I received this
> result:
>
> || THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:
>
> || - gb.db.postgresql

libpg-dev
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/libpq-dev

> || - gb.gmp

libgmp-dev
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/libgmp-dev

> || - gb.gtk3

libgtk-3-dev
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/libgtk-3-dev

> || - gb.jit

llvm-3.4
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/llvm-3.4

> With web suggestions and research on Synaptic I have installed these libraries:
>
> libgmp-dev
>
> libgtk-3-dev
>
> llvm 1:3.4-0ubuntu1

You did very well figuring out these dependencies ;)

> Now I receive:
>
> THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED: only on gb.db.postgresql, but I just do not understand why.
> Because I have already installed the following libraries:
>
> libpq5
>
> libpq-dev
>
> rsyslog
>
> librdf0

libpq-dev (depends on libpq5 on Ubuntu 14.04) should be enough as far as
I am aware. At least they where for Gambas 3.5.2

I haven't compiled trunk version on Ubuntu for a while (got lazy because
of the Daily builds PPA available), so maybe something changed in the
trunk dependencies.

Maybe Sebastian (of the Daily Builds PPA) might be able to help.
He should be on this mailing list as well...

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)

http://gambasshowcase.org/