[Gambas-user] gb.db.postgresql – These Components Are Disabled

gian bagoneo at ...69...
Sun May 18 20:38:35 CEST 2014

Hi all,

compiling Gambas3 following the instructions Gambas Documentation I received this
result:

|| THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:

|| - gb.db.postgresql

|| - gb.gmp

|| - gb.gtk3

|| - gb.jit

With web suggestions and research on Synaptic I have installed these libraries:

libgmp-dev

libgtk-3-dev

llvm 1:3.4-0ubuntu1

Now I receive:

THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED: only on gb.db.postgresql, but I just do not understand why.
Because I have already installed the following libraries:

libpq5

libpq-dev

rsyslog

librdf0

These system data:

[System]
Gambas=3.5.90

OperatingSystem=Linux

Kernel=3.13.0-27-generic

Architecture=x86_64

Distribution=Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Desktop=GNOME

Theme=QGtk

Language=it_IT.UTF-8

Memory=3846M

[Libraries]

Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11301.0

Curl=libcurl.so.4.3.0

DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.7.6

GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0

GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.204.0

GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.1000.8

GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.23

OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0

Poppler=libpoppler.so.44.0.0

Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.6

SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4

Attach file.log
obtained by: ( ./reconf-all && ./configure -C && make
&& sudo make install ) > ~/Scrivania/compile.log 2>&1

Help me please.

gianluigi