[Gambas-user] gb.db.postgresql – These Components Are Disabled

gian bagoneo at ...69...
Mon May 19 10:41:27 CEST 2014

Many thanks Willy,

for your precise and documented answer.

Today I can say, thanks to you, I know more than yesterday.

If Sebastian read this email and he wants to intervene …

Kind regards also to you

gianluigi