[Gambas-user] Form.load incorrectly overwritten

Sat May 10 18:52:25 CEST 2014

Like Jorge said you should look for reserved names like "id", "load", etc
used as names in your controls, menus, etc. Focus on the form you got the
error from. I cannot help much further without seeing the code.

The error is not about overwritten, but overridden.
http://gambasdoc.org/help/doc/object-model#t18

Jussi