[Gambas-user] Form.load incorrectly overwritten

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Sat May 10 19:04:23 CEST 2014

On Sat, 10 May 2014 19:52:25 +0300, Jussi Lahtinen
<jussi.lahtinen at ...626...> wrote:
> Like Jorge said you should look for reserved names like "id", "load",
etc
> used as names in your controls, menus, etc. Focus on the form you got
the
> error from. I cannot help much further without seeing the code.
>
> The error is not about overwritten, but overridden.
> http://gambasdoc.org/help/doc/object-model#t18
>

> Jussi
>

> On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 5:22 AM, Jb Skaggs <jbskaggs42 at ...626...> wrote:
>
>> Could you explain to me how this works?  I mean I looked in the menus
>> and did not find any ref to the term.  I have lot of forms in this
>> project and I don't understand exactly how this can become a reserved
>> word? What kind of things should I be looking for?
>>
>> On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 8:56 PM, Jussi Lahtinen
<jussi.lahtinen at ...626...>
>> wrote:
>> > Hard to say without seeing the code. But check menu names from the
>> > form.
>> > Using reserved name may be interpreted as attempt to override.
>> >

>> > Jussi

Salut,

make a minor change on your form (go back with Ctrl+Z) save all and retry.
That worked for me in a similar case.

Amicalement
Charlie