[Gambas-user] Form.load incorrectly overwritten

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Sat May 10 13:46:42 CEST 2014

When I migrate some applications from gambas2 to gambas3 I found that I
used to name "id" a text field in all my forms. "id" is a property of forms
in gambas3 and the existence of that field generates that same error.
Hope this help.

Regards