[Gambas-user] Valuebox. Property ReadOnly doesn't work?

Francisco Martinez fmfdario at ...626...
Sat May 10 13:42:22 CEST 2014

El 10/05/14 12:20, Tobias Boege escribió:
> On Sat, 10 May 2014, Francisco Martinez wrote:
>> El 08/05/14 15:01, Beno?t Minisini escribi?:
>>> Le 27/04/2014 00:48, Francisco Martinez a ?crit :

>>> Please provide a little sample project that reproduces the bug, because
>>> ValueBox is a complex control, so I can't guess how you use it.
>>>
>>    It's simple. You need:
>>
>> - A form
>> - A valuebox
>>
>> Change the property's read-only control valuebox to True.
>> You run it. Now try writing in the valuebox control.
>> It is possible. I think that's not correct.
>>
> It works here (using trunk) as expected, i.e. I cannot write into the
> ValueBox when ReadOnly = True.
>
> That's why we ask for a project. Have you tried your steps on a fresh
> project? Sometimes something's wrong with a project's .form or similar
> things that make it impossible to reproduce or find the error from such
> a verbal description of your project. You may use some configuration of
> components that produce the error or things you, as a user, can't think
> of but people may see from your actual project. (Also it's annoying, how
> simple it may be, to rebuild the project :-)
>
> Regards,
> Tobi

Ok. Tobias. ;-)
When I use type number, I don't have problem. But if I use type
currency, I can write in ValueBox.
I'm using the development version.

This time, I have uploaded a example.
I think I have explained better this time. I hope so. :-)

Sorry for all the text that has this message. I don't want that you to
miss anything.
Thanks Tobias.