[Gambas-user] Fwd: Specifications for Gambas 3

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Mon Oct 28 18:06:58 CET 2013

> However, I'll do what you ask, because the Gambas is yours. I will
> follow the original specifications, not this with package selector.

I just removed the /usr/bin/gbw3 symbolic link and associated manual,
because the specification does not mention anything about it.

gbw3 --help

Compile and execute a Gambas server page script.

Usage: gbw3 [options] [<server page file>]

   -c --nocache    force the script compilation (do not check cache)
   -v --verbose    be verbose
   -V --version    display version
   -L --license    display license
   -h --help       display this help

gbw3 and gbs3 are not equal, I just thought I would tell him.

gbs3 --help

Compile and execute a Gambas script.

Usage: gbs3 [options] [<script file>]

   -c --nocache    force the script compilation (do not check cache)
   -v --verbose    be verbose
   -f --fast       use just-in-time compiler
   -V --version    display version
   -L --license    display license
   -h --help       display this help