[Gambas-user] Fwd: Specifications for Gambas 3

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Mon Oct 28 18:49:50 CET 2013

>> However, I'll do what you ask, because the Gambas is yours. I will
>> follow the original specifications, not this with package selector.
>
> I just removed the /usr/bin/gbw3 symbolic link and associated manual,
> because the specification does not mention anything about it.
>
> gbw3 --help
>
> Compile and execute a Gambas server page script.
>
> Usage: gbw3 [options] [<server page file>]

>   -c --nocache    force the script compilation (do not check cache)
>   -v --verbose    be verbose
>   -V --version    display version
>   -L --license    display license
>   -h --help       display this help
>
> gbw3 and gbs3 are not equal, I just thought I would tell him.
>
> gbs3 --help
>
> Compile and execute a Gambas script.
>
> Usage: gbs3 [options] [<script file>]

>   -c --nocache    force the script compilation (do not check cache)
>   -v --verbose    be verbose
>   -f --fast       use just-in-time compiler
>   -V --version    display version
>   -L --license    display license
>   -h --help       display this help

- The gb.cairo component doesn't depend from gb.image?

[Component]
Key=gb.cairo
Author=Benoît Minisini
Requires=gb.image

If you're really not, it's will removed.

- The gb.chart component doesn't depend from gb.qt4.ext?

gb.chart
0
0
3.1.90

gb.image
gb.qt4
gb.form
gb.qt4.ext

If you're really not, it's will removed.

- I removed gambas3-gb-compress-zlib and gambas3-gb-compress-bzlib2,
these packages are not exist in specification. Files moved to
gambas3-gb-compress package.

- The gb.desktop component doesn't depend from gb.image?

Desktop-neutral routines from Portland project
0
0
3.4.90

gb.image
gb.gui
gb.desktop

If you're really not, it's will removed.

- The gb.eval.highlight component doesn't depend from gb.qt4.ext?

gb.eval.highlight
0
0
3.4.90

gb.image
gb.qt4
gb.eval
gb.qt4.ext

If you're really not, it's will removed.

- The gb.form component doesn't depend from gb.settings?

More controls for graphical components
0
0
3.5.0

gb.image
gb.gui
gb.form
gb.settings

If you're really not, it's will removed.

Damn, that's a lot. They really can be removed? Only occupy space
unnecessarily?