[Gambas-user] can't install my home-made-package, due to the dependencies

Thu Oct 17 16:48:05 CEST 2013

Yes I do read whole replies, no need to repeat.
I didn't ask what are the good and bad sides. It was only statement.

But what you haven't explain is, what this all has to do with windows.
Debian is just one Linux distribution.
Something which is incompatible with Debian doesn't mean it's for windows
users.

Jussi

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM, PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard at ...626...