[Gambas-user] can't install my home-made-package, due to the dependencies

Thu Oct 17 09:47:05 CEST 2013

From: Jussi Lahtinen <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...>

> I don't understand why windows would have anything to do with PPAs.
> It just differs from debian policy, which has it's good and bad sides.

u have right, good side are that in few steps u can made packages for
another release of same project..
, seems that u dont have read complete email rtight? i post that!
i repeat, from point of view of PPA system, its a complete framework
of collaborative work,
of course, from a point of view of Debian, its a crap, incompatible
for debian consumers, but can be used as reference for packagers (at
least)

About dependences, i repeat, i have complete packages for debian lenny
and squeeze, very stable and right patched with security fied from
trunk, but i dont have where to put, due its not only gambas3
packages, also gstreamr, curl, and qt4 compelte framework