[Gambas-user] Problem with datacontrol font and background

Marty McGlensey mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Thu Oct 3 14:56:47 CEST 2013

Good morning all,

I'm running Gambas version 3.4.2. I have a form containing a datasource. The
datasource is linked to a table containing a primary index field. I've
placed datacontrols on the datasource. All controls contain appropriate
data. The problem is that the datacontrol linked to the primary index field
has a different font and background than the other datacontrols. The cursor
function is also different. This datacontrol's font is bolded; the
background is medium gray. All other datacontrol text is not bold and the
background is white and the cursor works as expected.

I have three instances of this behavior, each in a different table. Each one
is linked to the primary index in that table. The datacontrol properties are
set to the defaults except for the field name. Yes the datacontrol is
enabled and visible. I've tried changing the background manually but that
has no effect. Why is this happening? Looks like it has to do with the
underlying field. I would like to have this field displayed like the others
and accept user input to be saved to the datatable.

Thanks,

Marty