[Gambas-user] "wrapping" function based on recent Mod thread

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Oct 11 00:02:14 CEST 2013

Le 10/10/2013 23:50, Kevin Fishburne a écrit :
> On 10/10/2013 05:07 AM, Fabien Bodard wrote:
>> Maybe some parts of your rendering engine must in final be in a lib like
>> gb.sge
>
> Is there a reference doc for that component? I don't see it in the wiki,
> but seem to remember someone mentioning it on the list before.
>
> My code's pretty specialized for my project, but some of it could
> conceivably be made more friendly for general purpose game engine use.
> I've attached the Audio, Calculate, Render and Wisp modules. There are
> some bugs in there (and some logic craziness) but what else is new? The
> Wrap_Single procedure in the Calculate module is messed up, FYI. I tried
> to adapt the Wrap_Short code to it by truncating the fractional part
> then adding it back in at the end, but apparently it creates some
> imprecision and makes my camera orientation twitch. :/

I don't think what you are doing has anything to do with gb.sge.

gb.sge is an OpenGL component that loads and displays MD2 files, that's
all. See the MD2Model example for a demo.

Benoît Minisini