[Gambas-user] "wrapping" function based on recent Mod thread

Thu Oct 10 23:50:42 CEST 2013

On 10/10/2013 05:07 AM, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Maybe some parts of your rendering engine must in final be in a lib like
> gb.sge

Is there a reference doc for that component? I don't see it in the wiki,
but seem to remember someone mentioning it on the list before.

My code's pretty specialized for my project, but some of it could
conceivably be made more friendly for general purpose game engine use.
I've attached the Audio, Calculate, Render and Wisp modules. There are
some bugs in there (and some logic craziness) but what else is new? The
Wrap_Single procedure in the Calculate module is messed up, FYI. I tried
to adapt the Wrap_Short code to it by truncating the fractional part
then adding it back in at the end, but apparently it creates some
imprecision and makes my camera orientation twitch. :/

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues