[Gambas-user] Gambas Future: shift away from Linux?

François Gallo basic.gambas at ...626...
Mon Nov 4 12:38:25 CET 2013

I agree with you but, if i want to see Gambas on others OS
is because i've friends who would be to run my software
without have to install any linux distributions.

I don't care to have a lot of users from Windows or OS X
who use Gambas :-) . This is not my goal.
My goal is just to be able to run Gambas applications
without imposing choices.

furthermore, on OS X like Windows,
there is no good BASIC programming language.

either BASIC's are not free, or don't have good tools
and a good logic into BASIC syntax as Gambas.