[Gambas-user] Specifications for Gambas 3 packaging : updated!

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Mon Nov 4 08:29:38 CET 2013

> Sorry for my late step up, time has not been in my side. I just pushed the
> updated rules to the PPA.
>
> Note to Kendek: The testing of the new specifications should have been done
> in the Daily Builds PPA, that is it's purpose. Too many people *depend* on
> yours to be breaking it. I created a team in Launchpad so you too can have
> access to it (I still have to add you though). I will be moving the
> repositories and recipes over the coming hours. Once everything is moved i
> will create a new thread to let people know. The location will change, but
> packages will still be available under ppa:~sebikul/gambas-daily although
> outdated. I will delete them after a few weeks.
>
> The new URI of the PPA will be:  ppa:gambas-team/gambas-daily
> And the URL of the team: launchpad.net/~gambas-team
>
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Benoît Minisini <
> gambas at ...1...> wrote:

Failed to build on Raring:

cp -a debian/patches/gambas3 app/src
cp: cannot stat 'debian/patches/gambas3': No such file or directory

You don't need this command. :-)

The Gambas group was a good idea. But did you ask for armhf architecture
permit? And you use the Bazaar, right? Since I have not used it. :-)