[Gambas-user] Specifications for Gambas 3 packaging : updated!

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Mon Nov 4 01:20:31 CET 2013

Sorry for my late step up, time has not been in my side. I just pushed the
updated rules to the PPA.

Note to Kendek: The testing of the new specifications should have been done
in the Daily Builds PPA, that is it's purpose. Too many people *depend* on
yours to be breaking it. I created a team in Launchpad so you too can have
access to it (I still have to add you though). I will be moving the
repositories and recipes over the coming hours. Once everything is moved i
will create a new thread to let people know. The location will change, but
packages will still be available under ppa:~sebikul/gambas-daily although
outdated. I will delete them after a few weeks.

The new URI of the PPA will be:  ppa:gambas-team/gambas-daily
And the URL of the team: launchpad.net/~gambas-team