[Gambas-user] Specifications for Gambas 3 packaging : updated!

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Mon Nov 4 10:25:31 CET 2013

On Nov 4, 2013 4:31 AM, "Kende Krisztián" <nemh at ...2007...> wrote:

> > Sorry for my late step up, time has not been in my side. I just pushed
the
> > updated rules to the PPA.
> >
> > Note to Kendek: The testing of the new specifications should have been
done
> > in the Daily Builds PPA, that is it's purpose. Too many people *depend*
on
> > yours to be breaking it. I created a team in Launchpad so you too can
have
> > access to it (I still have to add you though). I will be moving the
> > repositories and recipes over the coming hours. Once everything is
moved i
> > will create a new thread to let people know. The location will change,
but
> > packages will still be available under ppa:~sebikul/gambas-daily
although
> > outdated. I will delete them after a few weeks.
> >
> > The new URI of the PPA will be:  ppa:gambas-team/gambas-daily
> > And the URL of the team: launchpad.net/~gambas-team
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Benoît Minisini <
> > gambas at ...1...> wrote:
> >

> Failed to build on Raring:
>
> cp -a debian/patches/gambas3 app/src
> cp: cannot stat 'debian/patches/gambas3': No such file or directory
>
> You don't need this command. :-)

Already fixed. Noticed when every build failed because of this.

> The Gambas group was a good idea. But did you ask for armhf architecture
> permit?
Will do today. I will wait until it is granted to make the switch.

> And you use the Bazaar, right? Since I have not used it. :-)

Well, it's time to learn!
No, really, it's easy! You have a gui available if you feel more
comfortable. I use it from time to time.

The structure I'm using for the repositories is simple. Common files go to
the -common repository. Everything else is added only when the series needs
it.
Later the code is merged by the recipe. Simple, isn't it?