[Gambas-user] Feature request: Read a component's .info file for help in the IDE

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri May 24 23:28:34 CEST 2013

Le 24/05/2013 23:14, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> it is said in [0] that the IDE can access an .info file of a project to get
> documentation out of it.
>
> I tried this with gb.openssl which I documented in its source code. It did
> not work since it's a component and not a project. As the gambas-devels may
> already know, I have a bunch of scripts to extract these comments and merge
> them into existing .info files. This works properly meanwhile. Consequently,
> I'd like to see the IDE display the help comments in a *component's* .info
> file. Is that possible?
>
> Regards,
> Tobi
>
> [0] http://gambasdoc.org/help/doc/helpcomments?v3

No, component help must be written on the wiki.

Component help can be written on the wiki only after I have uploaded the
information files on the wiki server.

I will upload the information files after having taken a look at the
interface of your component.

Benoît Minisini