[Gambas-user] Feature request: Read a component's .info file for help in the IDE

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Fri May 24 23:14:52 CEST 2013

Hi,

it is said in [0] that the IDE can access an .info file of a project to get
documentation out of it.

I tried this with gb.openssl which I documented in its source code. It did
not work since it's a component and not a project. As the gambas-devels may
already know, I have a bunch of scripts to extract these comments and merge
them into existing .info files. This works properly meanwhile. Consequently,
I'd like to see the IDE display the help comments in a *component's* .info
file. Is that possible?

Regards,
Tobi

[0] http://gambasdoc.org/help/doc/helpcomments?v3