[Gambas-user] Controls with colorated background

Antonio Sánchez introlinux at ...626...
Thu May 16 14:14:20 CEST 2013

I don't understand what you mean. Background white is ok (any color
selected in properties), so 3.3.4 version is good. If I upgrade to 3.4.1, I
get bad blur orange background (in the same case, any color selected for
background).