[Gambas-user] Controls with colorated background

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Thu May 16 16:23:27 CEST 2013

Antonio,
It could be the theme you're using. Change themes and see if you still get
the same behaviour.
If the colour on the control changes regardless of the theme you might have
to specify a white
background on the gridview

Regards,
Dimitris