[Gambas-user] Controls with colorated background

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu May 16 11:05:15 CEST 2013

Le 16/05/2013 10:48, Antonio Sánchez a écrit :
> More datas. There is a mistake in my past message. I found a PC with gambas
> 3.3.4 where background was white.
>
> Look at the attachment.
>

> 2013/5/15 Antonio Sánchez <introlinux at ...626...>
>

>> I have just register to the mailing list because I was looking for
>> information about this problem. I don't know if it's exactly the same
>> problem that has geaplane, we have this color problem since 3.2 version
>> and ONLY with the gridview.
>>
>> I attach some screenshots.
>>

>> Debian Wheezy/Sid with 3.4.1 gambas version.

Since Gambas 3.3.0, a GridView highlights a column when it is sorted.

Since Gambas 3.4.0, the column is not highlighted if it is the only one
column in the GridView.

So you have to upgrage to Gambas >= 3.4.0 to get the fix.

Benoît Minisini