[Gambas-user] The WebCam Examples crash

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sun Jun 2 12:02:43 CEST 2013

Le Sat, 01 Jun 2013 19:00:45 +0200, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> a écrit:

> Hi, Richard.
>
> Can you try to run the MediaPlayer example in revision #5691?
>
> I added a button (a camera) that displays the contents of the first
> video device (/dev/video0) instead of displaying the contents of a file.
>
> Tell me if it works for you. If it is ok, I will add
> brightness/color/contrast controls to the example.
>
> Then I will eventually write a webcam example based on gstreamer only.
>
> Regards,

Hi,

I have a webcam, and reading from it works perfectly in the MediaPlayer
example.
However, now trying to open an audio file leads to a crash (not the same
as the one I reported earlier).
Valgrind and GDB outputs attached.

Adrien Prokopowicz