[Gambas-user] A "Callback" function doesn't work.

Thu Jul 18 16:53:20 CEST 2013

> have you read Benoît's message ?

No, Benoit must have been replied to you, not to this list.

> **********************************
> 1) I rewrite the code at line 62.
>
> Dim status As Integer
>
> client = jack_client_open(nomeClient, JackNullOption, VarPtr(status), Null)
>
> (the status argument must be a pointer to a 'jack_status_t' that should
> be an 'int')

I originally understood short would be correct, but I also tried integer.

2) I run the code from a module and not from a form. In other words,
> outside of the QT4 GUI loop that does not like threads.

I tried, but didn't help.

> He says he run from a module. So I'ld like to know if I have to create a
> new project without FMain/Form... and - if affermative - how can I launch
> it?

Create module with Public Sub Main(), and select it as start up class.
However it didn't work with me.

Maybe Benoit could send his modifications to this list?

Jussi