[Gambas-user] A "Callback" function doesn't work.

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Thu Jul 18 17:09:54 CEST 2013

Hello Jussi,

 >> have you read Benoît's message ?

 > No, Benoit must have been replied to you, not to this list.

 Oh, yes, excuse me.

 > I originally understood short would be correct, but I also tried integer.

Uhmm... in ufficiale Jack documention I read:

*****
typedef enum JackStatus jack_status_t
Status word returned from several JACK operations, formed by OR-ing together the relevant JackStatus bits.
*****

and more:

********
enum JackStatus

jack_status_t bits
********

...that:   BITS    What'ld it could be ?

> Create module with Public Sub Main(), and select it as start up class.
> However it didn't work with me.

I created new project that has only a Module "MMain" and main routine name is: Main()

So I launched it from Terminal: I do not have errors; I can see in Jack connections that my application connects itself to sound System for a little moment, so it closes.
No errors, but the "callback" function doesn't works !

 Maybe Benoit could send his modifications to this list?

I hope it, so I'll ask him.

bye
vuott