[Gambas-user] Centering problem

ISS Boss iss_boss at ...770...
Sat Dec 28 20:35:23 CET 2013

   Hi, Benoît:
   When I look at the tiny red items in the LEFT tool icon, I see them stacked
   vertically.  The RIGHT icon shows red items stacked horizontally.  I think I
   know what you mean, but I've never really seen a tool in any IDE that will
   'spread' instead of 'center'.  I can live with what exists, but it is a bit
   confusing.  Any multi-item centering I need to do I can do using pixels and
   a calculator.  It would be nice to have a tool that will take whatever one
   selects and center it either vertically or horizontally.
   Containers would be nice also.  Either way you choose I can work with.
   Bill