[Gambas-user] Database-manager in 3.5.1 missing, Sql-Visualisation-Tool ?

ub2 at ...36... ub2 at ...36...
Sat Dec 14 11:36:57 CET 2013

Dear Benoît

Life is so easy, .. if you have the right answers.
Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Hubert

PS:
Thanks also to all 'Gambinos'. Great Job!
(I bow humbly before the Creation.)