[Gambas-user] Database-manager in 3.5.1 missing, Sql-Visualisation-Tool ?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Dec 13 19:15:21 CET 2013

Le 13/12/2013 18:24, ub2 at ...36... a écrit :
> Dear cracks
>
> In Gambas2 I found the gambas-database-manager under tools,
> but nowhere in Gambas 3.5.1 anymore.
> Did I miss something at installation?
>
> Redoing an MSAccess-project, I'm using Gambas3, MariaDB and
> PhpMyAdmin. Missing is a visualization-tool for the relational
> links. Any recommendations ?
>
> Sorry for asking. Found plenty of ideas but nothing related to Gambas.
> Thanks for any help or links.
>
> Regards,
> ub2

The database manager is now part of the IDE.

Create a project that uses the 'gb.db' component, and you will get a new
"Connection" folder in the project tree view.

Inside this folder, you can create... "connections" to any database
supported by Gambas. Once you have configure the new connection, you can
double-click on it to open the new database manager.

Benoît Minisini