[Gambas-user] watch+fclock = Error opening terminal: unknown.

abbat81 abbat.81 at ...787...
Sat Apr 6 00:14:05 CEST 2013

It's is to difficult.

But can be  much easy.

All I need is to start my application again if it will be closed. Nothing
more to INPUT/OUTPUT.

A working command is:
"watch flock -n /home/user/Shell.lock /home/user/Onix_Shell.gambas"

But it works only in terminal, not in Gambas:
 Shell "watch flock -n /home/user/Shell.lock /home/user/Onix_Shell.gambas"

I do not understand, why I get "Error opening terminal: unknown."

Anyway, if "watch" can't watch for my application to be running, the easy
way to do it is new watch.gambas
with:

Public Sub Timer1_Timer()
  Shell "flock -n /home/user/Shell.lock /home/user/Onix_Shell.gambas"
End