[Gambas-user] The "Shell" Command

Sat Nov 10 16:27:58 CET 2012

I installed Gambas3 from Kendek's repository to my virtual machine.
Debs made with that version doesn't work at all!
I get "Dependency not satisfiable: gambas3-runtime (<3.1.90)" when I try to
install them.
Installed runtime is 3.3.3~precise1.

To that same virtual machine I can install debs made with latest
development version of Gambas
(and the control-center app works prefectly with that).

I have no clue what is going on. Faulty package made with Gambas 3.3.3 is
attached.
But maybe the problem is in how Gambas is packaged in Kendek's repository.

I don't know much about debs, so I hope someone else understands where the
error is.
Benoit?

Jussi