[Gambas-user] WebPage support in Gambas

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Sun Mar 18 19:04:44 CET 2012

It is only a few megabytes.
Compare that to Java, .NET, ruby, glibc, libstdc++ and so on.

It is not any strange that gambas has a runtime environment that takes up
some space...

You maybe want to have self-unpacking executable files that contains a
minimal runtime?