[Gambas-user] DataSource & DataBrowser problem

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Mar 1 22:44:19 CET 2012

Le 01/03/2012 08:49, John Rose a écrit :
> Re question on whether I use gb.gtk or gb.qt4: I specified gb.gui only
> i.e. neither gb.gtk nor gb.qt4. Since I'm using Ubuntu, I understand
> that this results in gb.gtk being used.

I cannot reproduce with gb.gtk what you are talking about. It behaves
normally on my machine.

Can you isolate the problem in a small project?

Another point: please *answer* mails that are in the same thread. Do not
create a new mail each time, because then it is very difficult to follow
the talk.

Benoît Minisini