[Gambas-user] DataSource & DataBrowser problem

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Fri Mar 2 13:37:57 CET 2012

Benoit,

I have attached a Test project to this message. Sometimes I still get
the display of a popup stating "Cannot modify record: SQL error or
missing database".

As I said previously, there are now new problems:

When the DataBrowser control is initialised, the left hand side of it
points to the centre of the data (with the 'scrolling' point matching
that) rather than the left of the data as it used to do.

When the 'New' icon is clicked (to add a new row), the cursor does not
move automatically to that row.

When the 'Save' icon is clicked, no save of data takes place (checked by
closing the app & starting it again) unless the 'New' icon is clicked
again (that also causes the left hand side of it to point to the centre
of the data).

I don't understand what you mean by "please *answer* mails that are in
the same thread. Do not create a new mail each time, because then it is
very difficult to follow the talk.". I don't receive an email message
each time someone posts to the Gambas Mailing Lists: I have set my
preference to receive the digest. This time I have set the subject to be
"Re:....". Is that the correct method?