[Gambas-user] DataSource & DataBrowser problem

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Thu Mar 1 08:49:05 CET 2012

Re question on whether I use gb.gtk or gb.qt4: I specified gb.gui only
i.e. neither gb.gtk nor gb.qt4. Since I'm using Ubuntu, I understand
that this results in gb.gtk being used.

Le 29/02/2012 10:10, John Rose a écrit :
        > I just installed all Gambas3 packages from kendek's launchpad
        ppa for
        > Gambas pre-release: he created them yesterday evening after
        using
        > subversion. How do I find out the version number of Gambas3
        that he used
        > apart from asking him?

        Ask him : or find the package creation date, I will guess the
        revison
        number from it. Usually the revision number is put in the
        package name.

        > The previous problem is fixed when I try to add a new row to a
        SQLite3