[Gambas-user] gambas3 ans debain squeeze

girard henri girardhenri at ...67...
Thu Mar 1 08:04:27 CET 2012

I don't know if you have gambas3 in your repository ?
If yes then with a apt-get build-dep gambas3 should help you finding
most of libs.
Maybe you can add an ppa  there are few now. I use 12.04 for few months
now and the only problem i got was one week ago which is corrected now.

Le 29/02/2012 16:59, TME a écrit :
>   Jussi Lahtinen 	 yes i know !
> before post here i tried this web :working:
>
> I post message here because in list french gambas user, Benoît Minisini say
> me that there is an error in list of package  for Debian and gambas 3!
> Benoît Minisini =>  "Cette ligne est pour Gambas 2 apparemment, pas pour
> Gambas 3. La
> personne qui a écrit ça a fait une erreur."
>

> Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
>> http://gambasdoc.org/help/doc/distro?en&view
>> http://gambasdoc.org/help/install?en&view
>>
>> Jussi
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 17:31, TME<jeanluc.bertin277 at ...1661...>  wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you for your replies
>>>
>>> I tried with library Ubuntu Lucid, Ubuntu Maverick, and other library
>>> Ubuntu
>>> I have always the same result  :
>>> ===>
>>> GTK+ toolkit is disabled
>>> Cairo component is disabled ,FreeType backend for Cairo is disabled
>>> Image loading and saving is disabled
>>> GNU Scientific Library component is disabled
>>> THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:
>>> gb.cairo
>>> gb.gsl
>>> gb.gtk