[Gambas-user] QtBasic = Q7Basic some interesting features

Wed Jun 13 17:02:23 CEST 2012

I don't see Q7Basic as very useful idea.
Surely it could be good tool for aid learning C++ GUI programming, if you
already know basic.

But C/C++ is good only if you need speed or you are working with resource
restricted systems (example embedded systems) etc, for anything else higher
level languages like Gambas are better.
Because, example;
- How you are supposed to debug program written with Q7Basic (if you don't
know C++)?
- C/C++ compilation is slow, even without conversion (Q7Basic --> C++).

Jussi