[Gambas-user] Problems building Gambas3 on Mageia2

RICHARD WALKER richard.j.walker at ...247...
Wed Jun 6 21:19:47 CEST 2012

I think I have spotted a possible mistake on my part; I left off the
-C from ./configure -C.

I haven't seen that before, so I have no idea what effect it might
have, but I am re-configuting now and will soon start my 4th build.