[Gambas-user] Updated Spanish translation

Thu Jul 26 10:15:42 CEST 2012

On 07/26/2012 04:07 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 26/07/2012 06:53, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :
>> Hi! I'm sending an updated Spanish translation for the IDE and the
>> documentation website.
>>
>> For the first one, only 7 strings are left! non of them could be
>> easily translated. I also updated A LOT of strings that where
>> "google-translated", where too informal, or ambiguous. I may have
>> missed some strings tough. I based the work on the Ubuntu Spanish
>> Translators guidelines to be as precise as possible.
>>
>> As to the documentation I only translated the missing strings. Only ONE left!
>>
>> Regards
>>
> Thanks!
>
> If you have questions about the meaning of some words, just ask.
>
> Regards,

Thank you. My wife is from Venezuela and knows little about programming.
Teaching her would be interesting, as she could help with my projects or
start her own and ask for help (either of which could be fun).

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues