[Gambas-user] Updated Spanish translation

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Thu Jul 26 18:08:39 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:07 AM, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> wrote:
> Le 26/07/2012 06:53, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :
>> Hi! I'm sending an updated Spanish translation for the IDE and the
>> documentation website.
>>
>> For the first one, only 7 strings are left! non of them could be
>> easily translated. I also updated A LOT of strings that where
>> "google-translated", where too informal, or ambiguous. I may have
>> missed some strings tough. I based the work on the Ubuntu Spanish
>> Translators guidelines to be as precise as possible.
>>
>> As to the documentation I only translated the missing strings. Only ONE left!
>>
>> Regards
>>

> Thanks!
>
> If you have questions about the meaning of some words, just ask.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

It's not about meaning, but about interpretation. The only 3 missing
translations are in the FProfile.class file: calls, callers, callees.
I think that Callers and Callees should be modified to "Methods
called" and "Called by" respectively. The most important is the first
one, which has no direct translation, the later can be left as is. IMO
they are easier to understand.

The other 4 strings that where left on the previous translation seem
to have been removed. I left them untouched in case they where needed
to provide a feature or something.

I updated the translation again. I changed some strings to be
consistent across the whole application. The only strings left are the
ones mentioned above.