[Gambas-user] Application not working after upgrading to 3.2

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jul 19 12:24:12 CEST 2012

Le 19/07/2012 12:22, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 19/07/2012 12:09, sundar j a écrit :
>> This is in connection with the reply you made on the mailing list
>> http://old.nabble.com/Application-not-working-afer-upgrading-to-3.2-td34150059.html
>>

>>  I am facing trouble in posting any mail to mailing list. Even i am
>> not sure about delivery of this mail but trying my luck today.
>> Just run (F5) and click on any button/widget to see the problem.
>> Download the source code from
>>
>> http://www.mediafire.com/?3j28fs6g6lb05xi
>>
>> I have spent lot of time developing this application and recently
>> released it to public. When i start receiving good response this bug
>> is bugging me. Forgive me if i am troubling a lot with my email but i
>> can not simply sit after knowing that my application is not working
>> any more (or helping anyone). :-((
>>
>> Regards, Sundar
>>

> I see nothing special with the latest trunk. If this is the tabstrip
> click problem, then the bug has been fixed. I will make a 3.2.1 release
> soon by backporting the fix.
>
> Otherwise I suggest you try the latest /trunk version to check that by
> yourself.
>
> Regards,

By the way, there is a bug in your application: if you use 'Shell ...
To' to send the password to sudo, don't forget to quote the password
with the Shell$() function. Otherwise it won't work as soon as the
password has symbols inside!

Benoît Minisini