[Gambas-user] Issue 277 in gambas: xmlreader.node.value charset problems

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Wed Jul 18 14:44:10 CEST 2012

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 277 by Kokok... at ...626...: xmlreader.node.value charset problems
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=277

In my application i used to parse youtube feeds
by using xmlreader.node.value,
but starting from gambas 3.2.0 several strings are rendered
incorrectly, due to charset problems.
Rolling back to previous gambas version fixes this and i don't know
if this is a new expected behaviour that need my code to change
and do manual string conversion or if it is a bug.