[Gambas-user] Application not working after upgrading to 3.2

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jul 19 12:22:36 CEST 2012

Le 19/07/2012 12:09, sundar j a écrit :
> This is in connection with the reply you made on the mailing list
> http://old.nabble.com/Application-not-working-afer-upgrading-to-3.2-td34150059.html
>
>  I am facing trouble in posting any mail to mailing list. Even i am
> not sure about delivery of this mail but trying my luck today.
> Just run (F5) and click on any button/widget to see the problem.
> Download the source code from
>
> http://www.mediafire.com/?3j28fs6g6lb05xi
>
> I have spent lot of time developing this application and recently
> released it to public. When i start receiving good response this bug
> is bugging me. Forgive me if i am troubling a lot with my email but i
> can not simply sit after knowing that my application is not working
> any more (or helping anyone). :-((
>
> Regards, Sundar

I see nothing special with the latest trunk. If this is the tabstrip
click problem, then the bug has been fixed. I will make a 3.2.1 release
soon by backporting the fix.

Otherwise I suggest you try the latest /trunk version to check that by
yourself.

Benoît Minisini