[Gambas-user] Search tool button for code in IDE

Tue Jan 31 17:13:07 CET 2012

> I don't understand what you mean by "for some reason gmail doesn't group
> mails sent by you". Is that because I've been setting Subject (on follow
> up messages) copied from mailing list (i.e. includes Re: [Gambas-user])?
> I don't think this is relevant, but I have them grouped in threads when
> I view them in Firefox and when I download them in Evolution I have them
> grouped in threads.

I'm using Firefox also. Just don't edit subject line in anyway.
I think there is even option to prevent Evolution adding that "Re:"
(although that is not so bad).

Unnecessary branching of threads is bit confusing.

> I've right clicked on toolbar just above code and it just gives
> Configure. Icon Size & Cancel: I expected it to give a popup containing
> extra tool icons (such as find or search).
> "IDE tool panel is customizable, just click with right mouse button on tool
> icons."

As I said, tool panel is customizable, you can configure it to contain what
you like.
Hint; select Configure from the right click menu.

Jussi