[Gambas-user] Search tool button for code in IDE

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Tue Jan 31 19:50:53 CET 2012

John,

there is a search TextBox in the *upper* (the project's) tool bar. If it's not
shown in your IDE, right-click on this panel, choose 'Configure' and select
'Search & Replace'.

The search results are shown in the search list at the bottom. Click on any
result and the code line is highlighted.

Btw: Did you click 'Configure' in the Form's tool bar? It's customizable, too...